Spring Clean Up
- Weed and rake out all landscaped areas.
- Sweep and/or blow all hard surfaces (power washing is available).
- Removal of all natural and manmade debris.
- Early season lawn mowing and edging.
- Optional lawn thatching and aereation.
Ornamental hedges & Tree Care
- Late winter pruning of deciduous and evergreen trees.
- Late winter pruning of Apple and Pear fruit trees.
- Early spring pruning of 'Stone Fruit' trees (Apricots, Cherries, Peaches, and Plums).
- Hand pruning of ornamentals (Rhododendrons, Azaleas, and Camelias) after blooming.
- Hedge pruning including: Laurel, Photinia, Boxwood, and Evergreens.
- Complete ornamental and rose care.
- Trim and edge around landscaped beds, trees, and hard surfaces.
- Thorough weeding of landscaped beds.
- Pruning of groundcovers and ferns.
- Bark, mulch, or rock installation.
- Pressure washing
- "Freshen-up" appearance layers
- Turf cut to the height of 2" - 2.5" on a regular basis. Grass clippings are removed from site.
- Springtime thatching and aereation to promote vigorous early season growth.
- Fertilization: Application schedule that promotes balanced growth and lawn strength.
- Weed and pest control accomplished with a mix of commercial and organic products and practices.
Fall Clean Up
- Removal of leaves, branches, and other blowing debris. Cleanup can be accomplished on a weekly basis or a one time cleanup at the end of the fall season.
- Fall and winter maintenance includes raking beds, blowing the hard surfaces, and gutter cleaning.
Brush and Field Mowing
- Removal of new and mature stands of blackberries.
- Blackberries are mowed at ground level and then rolled into stacks.
- Disposal is accomplished by hauling to recycling center.
- Several applications of herbicide to 'New Start' growth are required to permanently kill the plants.
- NOTE: Removal of blackberry roots may be necessary for complete annihilation.
- Larger diameter plants are dug out or cut off with a chainsaw.Mowing of bushes with 1/2" diameter stalks is available.
- Cut bushes are stacked in piles for onsite burning.
- Best results if grass has not fallen over. 6" to 4' tall grass mowing.
- Grass is cut, raked, and removed from site.