- Choice of Restoration or Reinstallation
- Restoration: Process of thatching, aereating, and overseeding. Lower cost solution that requires 1-2 growing seasons to complete
- Removal & Reinstallation: Removal of existing turf, rototilling, soil amendment, and grass installation. Higher cost solution with results in one growing season
Beds & Borders
- Removal of all unwanted trees, bushes, and vegetation.
- Cut new edges: straight or curving lines.
- Amend soil to suit needs of plants.
- Weed barrier: Choice of man-made materials, mulches, bark, and rock.
- Installation of natural, plastic, or rock edging
Bushes & Trees
- Pruning and reshaping of mature plants utilizing both hand & power tools.
- Relocation of mature plants to maximize visual appeal of bed.
- Removal of unwanted debris.